Scholarship in UK. The dream opportunity for the students who want to study in UK. The University offers a fully funded offer. Swansea University UK is offering PhD degree program. Swansea University Scholarships for postgraduate medical and healthcare studies have been awarded to a group of top applicants for the year of 2017/2018. Apply to Study in Wales UK.
The EPSRC scholarship aims to target the NS1-2 and RNA-dependent RNA polymerase proteins in human cells, which are diseases caused by mutations that result in increased levels of this enzyme.
The University of Swansea offers a highly competitive PhD scheme at the medical and healthcare studies. A fully funded EPSRC PHD scholarship is offered to full-time students, with an interest in researching on NS1-2 and RNA-dependent RNA polymerase proteins. The position is available to UK/EU students only and will be awarded for 4 years.
This grants scheme is made possible by our sponsors and is designed to help you continue your research whilst providing you with funding to carry on and further develop your project. Be a part of this wonderful offer today!
Details of the Offer Scholarship in UK
- Country: Wales
- University: Swansea University
- Level: PhD
- Offer: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st March, 2023
Benefits of the Scholarship for Scholarship in UK
- The students that get selected will enjoy a great learning environment at this university.
- The offer covers all the costs.
- A stipend of £17,668 will be given to the Scholarship winners.
- Applicant may belong to any nationality.
- EPSRC PhD Scholarship will cover the cost of tuition fees, maintenance and any other expenses, including supervision, research help, living allowances and travel allowance in the UK.
- The students will need to have Undergraduate Degree at minimum 2.1 or Master’s degree with merit.
- IELTS score must be 6.5 with 5.5 in each component (or Swansea University Equivalent).
- Student may belong to any nationality.
How to Apply
The students will need to submit all their required documentation before 1 March, 2023. The students must apply online to opt for this opportunity.
For application and further information the applicants must see the official notice for offer.