SIIT (Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology) offers fully funded scholarships to international students who wish to pursue a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Thailand. The scholarship covers tuition fees, accommodation, and living expenses. Apply now for fully funded scholarship!
SIIT (Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology) is a public university located in Thailand. It is a part of the Thammasat University system and is located in Pathum Thani province, just outside of Bangkok.
SIIT was founded in 1992 and focuses on engineering, technology, and management education. The institute offers undergraduate and graduate programs in various fields such as chemical engineering, civil engineering, computer engineering, information technology, management technology, and many more. Last date of application is 15 March, 2023.
SIIT is known for its strong academic programs, modern facilities, and international community of students and faculty. The university has partnerships with many leading universities around the world and is actively involved in research and innovation.
Overall, SIIT is a great option for students who are interested in studying in Thailand and looking for a high-quality academic program with a strong international focus. Apply without any kind of delay!
Details of the Scholarship in Thailand
- Country: Thailand
- University: SIIT (Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology)
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Offer for: Masters students
- Deadline: 15 March, 2023
Benefits of Scholarship in Thailand
The applicants once they get selected will have multiple benefits of this scholarship.
- Thailand is a great tourist spot with its economy growing.
To be eligible for the scholarship in Thailand at SIIT, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Have a high school diploma for Bachelor’s degree applicants, or a Bachelor’s degree for Master’s degree applicants.
- Have a good academic record with a minimum GPA of 2.75 (or equivalent).
- Have a good command of English, with a minimum TOEFL score of 79 (iBT) or 550 (PBT), or a minimum IELTS score of 6.0.
- Be in good health, both physically and mentally.
- Be under the age of 23 for Bachelor’s degree applicants, and under the age of 30 for Master’s degree applicants.
The applicant swho want to study abroad can also check.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship in Thailand at SIIT, candidates must submit the following documents:
- A completed application form.
- A copy of passport.
- A copy of academic transcripts and certificates.
- A statement of purpose and study plan.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- English proficiency test results.
The application deadline is usually in February for the August intake, and in September for the January intake.
The students can also check this for more information about this Scholarship in Thailand.